Social Media Manager
As one of the fastest-growing startup companies in Canada, Transformer Table has championed customer service and client satisfaction. Since its incorporation in 2016, Transformer Table has grown exponentially, building a client base worldwide. We are only just beginning: working with retailers such as Costco, Staples & Homesense, appearances on Dragons Den QC & Canada, presence at hundreds of trade shows across North America, and over 5M funded on Kickstarter, the opportunity to join our team isn't one you want to miss.
The Social Media Specialist / Manager will be responsible for overlooking the digital social media accounts for Transformer Table. The accounts are: Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Youtube, Pinterest and Twitter.
- Work closely with TT Marketing Media team to manage influencer programs for all platforms (Instagram, Tik Tok & YouTube)
- Daily: posts, stories and other branded content
- Work with entire TT Team and align strategies
- Develop & approve posting schedules
- Approve all influencer content before it goes live to ensure brand alignment
- Track & share content from Influencer campaigns with the team to repurpose on the TT social channels, newsletters & website
- Engage with TT customers on Facebook, Instagram and other platforms
- Engage with our influencer’s posts & stories once they go live
- Manage monthly #eattogether posts and stories
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to all Social-related campaigns
- Innovate on new ideas/ agencies / strategies
- Reporting on all the tasks above
- Stay on top of current social media trends
- Assist TT Marketing team with special content projects
- Working directly with the Marketing team on all aspects
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Public Relations, Marketing, or Communications
- 2-4 year’s experience in Social Media Marketing
- Passion for social media
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong verbal & written communication skills in English
- Analytical, data-driven and results-oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Collaborative work-ethic/team player
- Creative thinker with a strategic mindset
WE ARE REALLY LOOKING FOR A SUPERSTAR TO JOIN OUR TEAM, EVERYTHING WE DO HERE IS IN-HOUSE AND EVERY MEMBER OF OUR TEAM IS GREATLY AND EQUALLY VALUED.
WE WANT YOU TO GROW WITH US, THIS IS NOT A SHORT TERM POSITION.
JOIN THE TRANSFORMER TABLE FAMILY.
Transformer Table is an equal opportunity employer, and as such, does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, citizenship, age, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, family status, marital status or any other or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $35,000 - $55,000 (can be discussed)