Shipping & Returns
Our local delivery agent of your area will contact and advise you of the delivery time frame of your furniture. Every delivery will take place in a time frame window, this is not a FIXED appointment time. Our delivery companies offer delivery during open business hours (between 8am to 5pm – Monday to Friday).
- Delivery will be a curbside service. We do not offer in-house or room of choice delivery services.
- Delivery will take place from Monday to Friday during regular business hours.
- NO weekend or Holiday deliveries.
- From the point it reaches the destination city, customers have 1 open business day to accept and ship their delivery at their residence. If the products are warehoused for more than 1 day, customers will be billed for the remainder daily warehousing fee ($153/day per pallet).
- Re-delivery fees are applicable to the client if they are a no show at the time of the delivery.
- Our FREE standard shipping is a curbside service.
- The driver operates alone and will use a liftgate to lower the shipment to the ground and place it curbside at the end of your driveway.
- We do not deliver to garage, front yard, backyards, inside parking or front porches at building lobby’s.
- We are unable to navigate stairs or elevators with our delivery service.
- We are unable to ship to a P.O. Box.
- For shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii and Canadian Territories, Native reserves, mountains, army bases, islands and any remote area that may need a ferry are subject to a $899 base rate and an additional fee* (if applicable).
- Other shipping charges may apply depending on the shipping location, at the discretion of the shipper*.
- International orders and those shipped to the non-contiguous US or Canadian territories have an amend delivery date beyond what is displayed on the website.
- We provide free shipping on orders over $999 across the contiguous U.S. and Canada.
The delivery service that Transformer Table offers to its customers through the free or standard shipping options is a curbside service. This means that the carrier will deliver the goods to the edge of the property, closest to the entrance. The driver delivers the goods alone, through the help of a liftgate on the truck to lower the pallet onto the ground. The driver cannot bring the order up any stairs nor can they bring it inside the home.
- Our carriers are not responsible for any damages to the property or the goods. If any changes or modifications are made to the service offered by us (which is curbside delivery), our responsibility is waived by default.
- The 1-year warranty we offer with our products is automatically voided with no extension nor exception at the moment of delivery if any services beyond curbside delivery have taken place without our knowledge.
- Orders shipped by another freight company appointed by any party other than Transformer Table immediately voids the product warranty and absolves us of any liability for loss or damage caused by the secondary freight companies' involvement.
Transformer Table proudly ships within 24 hours all orders with items in stock,"
Transformer Table Shipping Information:
All orders with items in stock are shipped within 24 hours.
Shipping procedures commence immediately upon order placement.
Once an order has been placed, it cannot be modified. To make changes, a new order must be created.
When the carrier picks up the shipment, a shipping confirmation with the tracking number will be sent to the email associated with the order.
If an order is cancelled after a shipping confirmation has been sent, a fee of $349 will be
automatically deducted from the refunded amount.
Refunds are processed back to the original payment method.
To request a cancellation, please submit a written request from the email address associated with the order to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carrier Storage & Modification Fees
When an order is ready to be shipped from our warehouse, our customer service team confirms with the customer the shipping details provided as well as that they are available and ready to receive their order before the shipment can be released to the carrier. Upon confirmation from the customer, a tracking number is generated for the shipment to assist the customer in consulting the ETA of their order. When the order arrives in the customer's area, the carrier holds the responsibility to call the customer at the phone number provided, in order to instruct the customer of a time slot appointment for the delivery of the goods at the customer's provided shipping address.
To avoid any fees from the carrier, the customer is responsible to:
- Please avoid changing the shipping details after confirming them with the customer service team. Any changes to the consignee name, shipping address, and shipping phone number will be subject to modification and/or redirection fees starting at $105.
- Please ensure that you will be available to receive the shipment during the time slot discussed with the carrier when the order arrives in your area. If the delivery appointment is refused by the customer or simply that the customer cannot be reached at the phone number provided, the carrier will charge storage fees starting at $153 per day, which start the next business day of the appointment attempt at as early as 7 AM.
If you are not completely satisfied with your Transformer Table purchase, and inquiring about a return, we will gladly assist you. Here are a few steps to take into consideration;
- Products sold and marked as (DEMO) are Final Sale; these items are non-returnable.
- Damaged products are not returnable; If you are within the 1 year warranty, please submit a warranty claim so we can take care of you.
To Qualify for a Return:
- All Products must be returned in their original condition and packaging.
-You can return the items within one month of the original receipt.
-You are responsible for the shipping return cost of the products back to the Head Office; Transformer Table, 330 Rue Avro, Pointe-Claire, QC H9R 5W9
-You can choose any carrier of your choice to return your product as long as they are shipped through a freight company and not small packages.
-Once your return is given to the carrier you must provide Transformer Table with the tracking so that we can track the return of the products.
What to Expect When the Product is Returned:
Once the items arrive at our Head Office, Transformer Table, 330 Rue Avro, Pointe-Claire, QC H9R 5W9, our dedicated team will conduct a thorough inspection to assess their condition.
-If we received the product in flawless condition,a refund will be provided back to the payment method within the next 3-7 business days with no pictures.
-If the products are found, damaged pictures will be provided to the client, So the client can submit a claim with the carrier.
- A deduction might be applicable on your refund on the original order.
-Once the items arrive at our warehouse, our dedicated team will conduct a thorough inspection to assess their condition.
It's the clients responsibility for the condition of the products being returned, as they are the payee; Transformer Table cannot be held liable for any loss or damage that may occur during the return shipping process. We strongly recommend obtaining insurance for the return shipment as you might have to claim your damage or warranty if anything happens to the shipment in transit.